Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ant[_4_] Ant[_4_] is offline

Default vlookup or match function across worksheets ?

For example I have 15 worksheets in an excel workbook named A through
N. I am looking for the values in worksheet A, Cell A1 (through
A250) across worksheets B through N and return the worksheet name
that the value exists in. (Worksheet C for example) The first or any
exact match is fine. If it doesn't exist #N/A is also fine I can work
with the errors returned myself.

Is this possible? If the worksheet name is too difficult then any
valid result (complete path to cell?) is sufficient.

Thank you