Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jeannie v jeannie v is offline

Default Missing a command in this macro

Hi Expert:

I used this Macro again and found that it doesn't delete all the Zero Counts
in Column I...I tried it with 20 Lines some with "0" in Column I and some
with "1" in Column I...When I run the Macro, it only deletes some of the Zero
Counts in Column I.....FOR LOA, Termed and Duplicates...I have other Status
in Column J and I want them to remain, even if they are Zero Counts in Column
I...I also need it to delete the rows faster which I thought the Calc
Commands would have done that.

Sub DeleteLOATermedDuplicate()

mc = "J"
r = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To r
If Cells(i, "I") = "0" Then
If Cells(i, mc) = "LOA" _
Or Cells(i, mc) = "Termed" _
Or Cells(i, mc) = "Duplicate" Then
Rows(i).Delete
Next i
End Sub

I can't figure out what is wrong...I hope you can help me...Thank you.

--
jeannie v

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
this works for me(several times) on a ten row test in xl2003...

mc = "J"
r = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To r
If Cells(i, "I") = "0" Then
If Cells(i, mc) = "LOA" _
Or Cells(i, mc) = "Termed" _
Or Cells(i, mc) = "Duplicate" Then
Rows(i).Delete
Next i

regards
FSt1

"jeannie v" wrote:

Good Evening, Experts:

I want this macro to remove all Zero (as Text) in Column I for LOA, Termed
and Duplicate records in Column J...My macro is not working...can someone
tell me the commands to make this work. There is an error somewhere and I'm
not savvy enough to fix it.

Macro is:

Sub DeleteLOATermedDupRecords()

mc = "J"
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row To 1 Step -1
If Cells(i, "I") = "0" Then
Cells(i, mc) = "LOA" Or Cells(i, mc) = "Termed" Or _
Cells(i, mc) = "Duplicate"
Rows(i).Delete
Next i

Thank you for your help