DandruffKid

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I have added more RAM to the PC that runs the sheet and the SQL Server but
the errors still occasionally occur.

Where do I put the Application.DisplayAlerts = false?
I put it in a module in VBA editor and ran the macro. I tested it by making
changes to the spreadsheet and then closing Excel but I still got a "Save
changes?" confirmation box when I did this. I thought this message wouldnt
appear when I set DisplayAlerts false which leads me to believe I am using it
wrong.

"Cesar Zapata" wrote:

what addin more RAM to your PC?. hehehe sorry I dont think you could
disable that error message but have you tried.
Application.DisplayAlerts = false then set it back to true?.

it may work but I dont think so.

good luck