Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Suming Cells that contain text data

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:54:01 -0800, Wayne
wrote:

Ron,

Can I post files here? I can post the spread sheet that would show exactly
what I am attempting to do. I am using MS Office 2007 Pro.

Thanks

I don't usually open files from the Internet from unknown sources.

But you can post your data in text form.

If the most you have is one or two digits and a letter in a cell, it shouldn't
be too difficult to copy sample values from K1:K9 and also what you expect for
a result.

--ron