Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RobN[_2_] RobN[_2_] is offline

Default Format using VBA not activating when needed

Keith,

Thankyou for that explanation. I went for your alternative suggestion, by
changing from Worksheet_SelectionChange to Worksheet_Change, and it works
great.

Rob

"Keith74" wrote in message
Hi Rob

It's not working as the target is the destination cell/range, that's
why you have to click out then go back to modify row K. I'd work this
by storing the activate range on startup using worksheet_activate in
say variable1 and on a selection change put this range in variable2,
then check to see if variable1 matches criteria, if yes run code, if
not set variable1 = variable2.
Alternatively have a look at the change event.

hth

keith