Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Grayorg Grayorg is offline

Default copy once paste multiple places

Hi - I have the same need - is there a macro to copy and insert a row into
multiple locations, say every 9th row, insert the copied one?

"Zone" wrote:

As far as I know, when you do copy then Insert, you have to do one row at a
time.

"raulavi" wrote in message
that works good. thanks

How about inserting the copied row to those places. any idea?

"Zone" wrote:

Right-click on the row number of the row you want to copy and select
Copy.
Click on the row number of the first row where you want to paste it
Ctrl+click on the row number of the next row where you want to paste it
Continue to Ctrl+click on the row numbers of the rows where you want to
paste it until all the
rows where you want to paste it are highlighted.
Release Ctrl.
Right-click on the row number of one of the highlighted rows and select
Paste
James
"raulavi" wrote in message
excel 2007
how can you copy a row then paste this row into multiple places?

TIA