Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default Date Difference

To answer question 1. =NETWORKDAYS(D22,E22)-1
To answer question 2. NETWORKDAYS requires the Analysis Toolpak to be
installed. If it's not, the user will get a #NAME? error as Excel will
not recognize the function.

Tyro

"Stockwell43" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a forumla from the help that allows me to calculate the difference
between two dates without weekends which is =NETWORKDAYS(D22,E22) and
works
great. However, I have two questions:

1. How do I get it to start from the next day instead of include the first
date? i.e. 12/6/2007 - 12/12/2007 should be 4 workdays. I don't want to
include 12/6/2007.

2. What if another user opens this spreadsheet and doesn't have the tool
pak
installed. Will the date formula still work? I ask because I had to
install
the tool pak on my computer.

Thanks!!!!!