Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default relationship between two scores

Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:07:00 -0800 from Billie
:
When making a gradebook, I need to find a procedure to use the homework
averages and the test grade averages to determine whether or not the homework
is helping the test grades? How would I go about this?

If the homework is in A1 and the test average is in A2, you look at
whether A1 is A2.

This is so very obvious that I'm sure I misunderstood your question.
Can you post some more details, please?

http://OakRoadSystems.com
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.