Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Check box

It depends on what type of check box it is. There are 2 types.

If it's a Forms check box:

Right click on the check box. Hit Esc to close the menu then hit delete

If it's a Control Toolbox check box:

Right click any toolbar and select Control Toolbox
Click the upper left icon to enter design mode
Right click the check box. Hit Esc to close the menu then hit delete
Click the upper left icon to exit design mode
Close the Control Toolbox toolbar

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lesley" wrote in message
I need to delete a few check boxes from a a report that someone else
created
in my office. How do I do that? I've tried deleting the row but it just
moves the check box to the next row.