kevin

Default Microsoft Excell does not format the data numbers right justified.

Hi.
I am using Microsoft Excell and can not format the data in the cells as I
want.
For example, I want to format the cells with the dollar sign and right
justified but when I click on the buttons under format cells, it does not do
what I want.

I have no idea why this does not work but it seems like it should.
I have tried it at least 20 times and it never works or gives me any
indication why.

It may be that there is some mode or something turned on that I do not know
about.
Please help.
Thanks.