Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Question Boy Question Boy is offline

Default Woorkbook toolbar

I did some reading/searching online and found info where I needed to create
an BeforeClose event that deletes the CommandBar before closing the workbook.

Is this the right approach? If it is attached to the workbook why should I
delete it everytime it it used? I figure I am missing something simple.

Thank you,

QB

"Question Boy" wrote:

Hello,

I tried creating a custom toolbar for a workbook with a button to execute a
macro. It appeared to be working but now I notice that once the workbook is
used once the toolbar appears in Excel for all other workbooks? I only want
it attached to the selected workbook in question which I thought was the
point of doing the attach part of the toolbar creation. What am I missing?

Thank you,

QB