Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Koop[_2_] Mike Koop[_2_] is offline

Default Pulling entire row when criteria is met.

I am importing information for a database to an Excel worksheet. This
worksheet will have all the info I am working with. Other worksheets will be
open for each salespersons number and these worksheets should only have the
information for each salesperson.

Raw data: Calculated Field

Sls# date sell price commission
154 1-1-02 256.50 25.65
156 1-1-02 565.55 56.56
154 1-5-02 1255.05 125.50

I want to have the indvidual worksheets to pull any row of data that has a
particular sls# anywhere in the entire column so a sheet could be printed and
given to each salesperson. The commission field will be calculated once the
information is imported. I tried using an IF function but something is not
right with the way I am doing it because it will pull information but have
blank spaces where the other sls# are instead of shuffling everything to the
top.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.