Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default arrows in chrts

Maybe the default line color was changed to white or to no color. Can you
select an arrow and change it to a visible color?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jen" wrote in message
Jon, thank you for your help on this. Unfortunately, that did not work.
It
is like the arrows are invisible. I can click on it and they are there
but
the color is not showing up. I created a new excel document and tried to
add
lines, arrows to try that and when I create them they are still not
showing
up. I can click on them and they are there but the color is not there.
For
instance, in black ink. It is like they are white and I double click on
it
and it shows as automatic as the color. So not sure why this is
happening.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
--
Jen

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

If the arrows are not part of the chart, then selecting the chart and
printing will not include the arrows (in fact the arrows will be hidden
when
you select the chart). With the existing arrows, select them (use
Ctrl+click to select multiple arrows at one time), cut them (Edit menu or
Ctrl+X), select the chart, and paste (Edit menu or Ctrl+V). Next time,
select the chart, then click on the arrow drawing tool and draw the
arrows.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Jen" wrote in message
I have an excel chart with drawing arrows in the chart. For some reason
the
arrows will not show up on my screen or print. But when someone else
opens
this same document they can see the arrows in the chart and print. Why
can I
not see the arrows in the document. A month ago I was able too but not
now.
Any help would be great! Thanks
--
Jen