Frank Kabel

Hi
did not receive any email. You may try again :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

gambinijr wrote:
thanks - i sent you an attached email -- can youlook at the info and
see why that formula is not working.

Thanks your a cool guy to do this forum and help people.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try the following formula in B4:
=INDIRECT("'" & TEXT(DATE(2004,12,ROW()-ROW($B$3)),"mm-dd-yy") &
"'!C65") and copy this down

"gambinijr" wrote:

Can anyone help me with linking multiple sheets to a summary page
in a workbook?

I have multiple sheets - one for each day. Each sheet is
identical. They all tie into a summary sheet. The problem is
copying and pasting on the summary sheet. I cannot figure out to
program excel to change to the next sheet for me.

For example in summary cell B4 i have the following
(+'12-01-04'!C65) in summary sheet b5 I have (+'12-02-04'c65)

My problem is I have hundreds of sheets and copying and pasting
down column b in the summary sheet does not switch to the different
individual sheets. Is there a way to make excel do this
automatically? I have used absolute cell references and then
edited each cell, however that is very tedious.

My other problem is that when I have to change the shetts in the
workbook, I have to keep them identical. Is there a way to make
one change to qa sheet and have it affect all other sheets except
the summary sheet?

Thanks