Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Aaron Aaron is offline

Default Text-To-Colums Help, Please!

I have the following types of text in one column on multiple rows that I need
separated in to it's own column for each letter. The only problem is there
is no delimiter between each letter.

Example "ACCDACBDDDABDAADBBCAABAADBCDDBADBAA"
I need it to be separated like "|A|C|C|D|A|C|"

Now I know this can be done manually but i have to click each break by hand
which turns in to 30-40-50 clicks for each document, and there are hundreds
of documents to be done just like this one. Is there a shortcut, it would be
so much easier if i could just right arrow and press space bar to insert the
breaks instead of manually clicking each one.

Anyone have a solution to this problem?