Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tyro[_2_] Tyro[_2_] is offline

Default How to calculate days in the month

You haven't stated what dates are in the cells. If they are the month end
date(s), or the current date, perhaps =DAY(C2)+DAY(D2)+DAY(E2) would work.
In your example, that formula would produce 46. Perhaps you could give more
details.

Tyro

"RJ Swain" wrote in message
Good Afternoon,

I have a simple question, at least I hope it is. I am working on a
spreadsheet where I have 3 columns (C2,D2,E2) that represent the date for
3
months in a quarter. What I would like to be able to do is have cell F2
count
the days for the month(s).
Example: C2 D2 E2 F2

1-31-08 02-15-08 ---- 46

One twist is the dates will change from week to week as this is worksheet
has figures that are updated weekly and the days on the quarter are needed
for another calculation.

Thank you