Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davethewelder davethewelder is offline

Default Counting Cells with specific Colours

Thanks for that. I look forward to using 2007, at present we are using 2002.
Do you install the function on a new Module?

Cheers,

Davie

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
you don't run functions like you run a macro. you install them.
each fomula in excel has a function behind it. type the fomula, the
functions runs and return the results to the formula.
the functions at the xldynamics site only return the color index numbers.
you use the formula at that site to return the results of count, sum and do
other stuff.

I understand this is all built into 2007. haven't use it yet.

regards
FSt1

"davethewelder" wrote:

I have looked at the posts on the site and I have tried the formulae and
Functions form the xlDynamic - Colour Counter but to no avail. If I copy the
formula into the spreadsheet I get the #NAME error.
If I copy the Function code into the VB editor I cannot get it to run. Am I
missing something?

Cheers

Davie