Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jeannie v jeannie v is offline

Default Macro to Copy Pivot Table Data to Another Worksheet in Same Workbo

Hi Again Experts:

I have a project with tremendous impact if I can determine if it is possible
to copy the first 10 lines of the data in a Pivot Table from the
DropDown...Let me explain...

I run a Pivot Table for 32 Locations...I need to select each location
separately from the DropDown in the Pivot Table and copy the first 10 lines
for that location to another separate worksheet which exclusive to that
location...in other words, I have 32 separate worksheets besides the Raw Date
worksheet and the Pivot Table...I do it manually now, but would like to do it
with a Macro if it is at all possible.

Is this possible?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

--
jeannie v