John Mansfield

These resources show the steps to apply vertical, horizontal, or combination
vertical-horizontal background bandings to your chart:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...ticalBand.html

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/exce...ground_colors/

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"myhounds" wrote:

With the addition of 2 secondary y axis lines, I now have three separate
bands of rows in my chart that specify different percentages of my data.
From the top of my chart to the first secondary y axis, I would like that
background to be green. In the middle, I would like that band of rows to be
yellow, and from the second secondary y axis line to the bottom, I would like
that band of rows to be red. How can I change that without affecting the
line graph colums that I already have established? Special thanks to Jon for
helping me configure my previous question! ")