Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default format column to automatically move rows to date order

Not a formula, but you can sort by date. Make sure that before you invoke
the sort you select the range of data to include in the sort, including all
the relevant rows and columns.
--
David Biddulph

"Mark Kruger" wrote in message
I am way behind in my checkbook register. I want to be able to enter the
information from several sources - check register, slips of paper,
reciepts
and bank statements in what ever order I find them but have the
spreadsheet
automatically move the rows into the correct date order. Is there a
formula
for this? Thanks.