Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Questions on Bar Chart

I am just wondering whether I can make the chart title dynamic, which
means
whenever the value for chart title in the Data Sheet changes, the chart

title
will change.

Put the cursor in the Title
In the inputbar type an =
with the cursor still in the Input bar after the =, select the cell (swithch
sheet if necessary)

In addition, I want to insert an area on the bar chart for the Source
information. I also want the source information dynamic from the value

from
the Data Sheet.

The source address is in the Series formula (select the series)

If you really want the address to show on the chart, enter the address as a
string in some cell, perhaps a pair of =Address() worksheet functions. Add a
textbox to the chart. Use the same method as described above for the Title
to place the cell contents in the textbox. Not sure what you want but FWIW
you could also add address's to Axis titles with the =Cell method.

Regards,
Peter T