Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Mike Rogers[_2_] Mike Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Why won't my unhide command work?

Micki

Lets say you are trying to "unhide" rows. Select the row before and the row
after at the same time, right click with the curser over the selected rows
and select unhide from the drop down menu. Sounds like you already tried
this but thought I would walk you throuhg it again. Now do the same thing
but this time from the drop down select "Row Height" and enter something
like "12.75" (without the quotes of course) and see if they don't came back.

Mike Rogers
"Micki" wrote:

I am currently taking an Excel class, and we are learning about hiding and
unhiding columns and rows. I was successful in hiding each, but when I tried
to unhide them it didn't work. I was sure to select both columns and/or rows
on either side of the hidden element before choosing to unhide, but no luck,
both the column and the row stayed hidden. Any advice?