Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Word excel questions

Go to www.microsoft.com and hunt
Some weeks ago there was an offer to students (a very low cost for all of
Office 2007)
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Marcy" <RM@RMcom wrote in message
Hi, I have 3 windows Xp home edition sp2 pc's. Unfortunetly, none of them
came with Microsoft Word. The pc's did come with Word perfect 10 by
Corel.

My teen has to be away from school for several days. In her computer
class, they use word and will be doing some Excel things. She will do some
make ups at home. Is it possible to get Word w/excell for free? Or maybe a
trial version for free until she is able to return to school?

I told the teacher all this and mentioned that there may be a trial
version online. Any tips would be great. thanks in advance

--
Thanks so very much for your help-! ! ! !