Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Formatting Cells between Spreadsheets

hi
you could use a formula on sheet 2.
in sheet 2 cell A1 enter......=sheet1!A1
this would return to sheet2 cell A1 whatever is in sheet1 cell A1.
since it is a formula the change on sheet 2 would be near immediate.
the formula would adjust as you copy down and accross.

regards
FSt1

"faist001" wrote:

I have two spreadsheets within one Excel File. The first 3 columns of each
spreadsheet are identical, however the following 30 columns are different.

My goal would be to keep the 3 columns between the spreadsheets identical by
doing the following:

If I change something in the first spread sheet it AUTOMATICALLY adds that
new change to the second spreadsheet.

Is this possible? any help would be great