You can share your spreadsheet over the web with a tool like BadBlue -
http://badblue.com/helpxls.htm - with charts and interactivity
supported. End-users only require web browsers, but I'm not sure that
all formatting will come across to the browser.

Doug

frank wrote:
We need to put an excel spreadsheet onto our Intranet that
everyone can edit. We had it working once but now when
someone makes a change and goes to save it, it asks them a
location and name to save it as, vs. it used to just save
it to the common spreadsheet for everyone to see. We can't
get it back that way...any suggestions.??