Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Formula to compare 2 cells

Glad that you found it usefull. Thanks for the feedback.

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"lvn-xl" wrote in message
Thank you so much, Sandy. Your If statement worked perfectly. You are
awesome!!!
--
Thanx,

"Sandy Mann" wrote:

=MAX(BK27,BK22)

you may want to add an If() to stop 0 showning for no values in the
cells:

=IF(COUNT(BK27,KB22),MAX(BK27,BK22),"")

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"lvn-xl" wrote in message
I need a formula to compare 2 cells. I want the result of the highest
value
cell to show up in the cell with the formula. Either cell can be the
highest
value cell at any given time.

For example, cell BK27 has a value of 25
Cell BK43 has a value of 29
I want cell BK22 (which has the formula) to show the value of BK43 (29)
in
it.

However, if cell BK27 were to change to 40, I would want the value of
40
show in BK22.

Does that make sense?
--