Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smjm1982 smjm1982 is offline

Default how to save a desired window size but hv window comeup fullsz by d

say I am creating a small list, I resize the window for that list and when I
save it, I want the desired window size to save for that purpose. However,
when I open a new empty celled window, I want it to open full size by default
since I do not know how much space i'll need for the next project.

Is it possible to have excel save a desired windowsize along with any one
given project but still open full size by default, can someone help me on
this one, thanks.