Del Cotter

Yep, it works for me too; thanks for that.

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Debra Dalgleish said:

I just tried it in Excel 5.0, and it worked as advertised.

Jon Peltier wrote:
The error some people make is to type the formula as the text of the
title. You need to select the title without the cursor flashing in it
and type the = and cell reference (or click on the cell), or type the
= and cell reference in the formula bar.
And I'm sorry, I don't remember ever trying this in Excel 5.

Del Cotter wrote:
You may, like me, have an older version of Excel (mine is Excel 95).
You can't put a formula in the actual title, only text, as you found
out.

--
Del Cotter http://del_c.livejournal.com/

Send email to del2 at branta dot demon dot co dot uk