Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
tuzdazchild tuzdazchild is offline

Default Excel 2003 - converting 51322 to 513.22

Excellent direction! Thanks so much! I love this stuff!

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Format an empty cell as Number. Enter the number 100 in it. EditCopy.
Select your cells to be divided. Paste Special, check Divide.

Always try new things on a copy of your workbook first.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel