JulieD

Hi Randy

although this is possible an alternative would be to create your form as a
template - this way you don't have to rely on people remembering to click
buttons or do "save as" - a template will give them a blank form every time.

To create a template, set up your form, with all the unlocked cells blank
and then choose file /save as - and change files of type (down the bottom of
the screen) to template - click OK (or save or whatever) - don't change the
directory.

and then close the form.

Now to use it, choose from the menu, file / new - you should see your form
listed, choose it and you'll have it ready to be filled in.

Cheers
JulieD

"Randy" wrote in message
I am creating a fill in form in excel 2000. I am locking everything except
the cells I need filled in. I need a way to clear all entries in these
cells after a form is completed and printed. This way the next user has a
clean form to begin with. How can I do this...Thanks..Randy