Duke Carey

In addition to Niek's comments about limiting the size of your lookup range,
I'd encourage you to use a named range for that lookup range. It just
simplifies the task of creating new VLOOKUP-based formulas, as you can
quickly insert the range name for the lookup array.

"Budman" wrote in message
When using Vlookup, the function asks for a table array. I'd like to
suggest
a change to the function. Provide a one column range, then allow the
function
to find it ## rows over. For example,

instead of: =Vlookup(A1,C:G,5,false)
simply: =Vlookup(A1,C:C,5,false)

This may seem minor, but when you're doing a lot of reference work in one
spreadsheet, the current function requirements are fairly time consuming.