Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How to ensure a macrow will save in Excel?

If you are creating the macro within a workbook, simply save the workbook.
If you are creating in personal.xls, create a personal xls first by simply
recording any macro to personal.xls. Excel will create it for you.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Tigger59" wrote in message
I have created a macro to sort and format in Excel and it works fine on my
PC
but when I tried to create the same macro on someone else's PC, it
wouldn't
save. Could there be something missing in her setup? If so, what is it?