Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sean Sean is offline

Default Search for Text within a Formula Result Q

Thanks Ron, yes indeed it was a typo should have been "...If it does
appear, return 0, if it doesn't Return 1"

If the exact text I am loking for is in AA1 and I am looking for this
in the Ranges AA3, AA5, how exactly would this formula work

=--OR(NOT(ISERR(SEARCH({"Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu" ,"Fri","Sat"},
CONCATENATE(AA1,AA3,AA5,W2)))))

I should have said that the value in AA1 will change each day, so
tomorrow I will be looking for the text "Thur". I'm not looking for
ANY of "Sun","Mon","Tue","Wed","Thu","Fri","Sat", within the range
AA3, AA5, just specifically what is returned in AA1 (result in AA1 is
a value not a formula)