Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dakke dakke is offline

Default List unique Values from different columns: How to...

I have been looking for an entire day to find a solution to this. Found
'some' answers but not the thing I need.

I got a few workbooks with a lot of worksheets. For almost every workbook
there needs to be a list of unique values coming from different worksheet
(always in the same workbook). I would like to get a clue on how to do that.

So suppose worksheet 1, and worksheet 2 I would like to create a list on
worksheet 3 gathering all unique values from columns B (of both worksheet 1
and 2).

So far I have been directed towards VBA, some commercial add-ins and the
classic copy and paste.
But you can imagine that I do not like to pay for such a (in my opinion)
basic function, nor copy over 20.000 rows (risking a lot of errors and
'forgotten' rows) and VBA well... I'm not good at it...

I tried to filter data, but can only do that for a single column. And I
really need a list, so dropdown won't do...

Suggestions very much appreciated.