Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default How do I insert the same field twice in an Excel 2007 pivot table

I don't see the difference. I have a pivot table created under XP, and
opened it in 2007. You just drag in the field, the same as before.

Can you be more specific with your problem?

Regards,
Fred

"burtgard" wrote in message
In Excel XP you could just drag the field twice into your Pivot table and
calculate a sum and an average for example; how do you do the same
function
in Excel 2007? I need to get the same data field into my pivot table
twice.