Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Best 25 scores..help please

Terry,

How is your data laid out. The absolute formula I gave you just repeats the
same calculation. If the data is in Rows then change the formula to:

=IF(COUNT(A4:AX4)<25,"Not Qualified",SUM(LARGE(A4:AX4,ROW($A$1:$A$25))))

Post back if you data is not otherwise.
--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Terry" wrote in message
Thank you Sandy.
#NUM! errors.
The last part of your formula is (1:25) for my first row, then it goes:
2:26(row 2), 3:27(row 3) and repeats this pattern, when it gets to the
#NUM! error that cell shows 45:49(row 45).
I must be entering wrong, but I did enter first cell as an array and
copied cells down??

Terry

"Sandy Mann" wrote in message
=IF(COUNT(H1:H150)<25,"Not Qualified",SUM(LARGE(H1:H50+0,ROW(1:25))))

Entered as an array formula by holding down the Ctrl and Shift keys while
you press Enter.

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

"Terry" wrote in message
One new cell summing the BEST 25 scores.(some players will not have
played 25 drives, so they will not come into the equation).

Terry

"Tyro" wrote in message
et...
What do you mean by "flag"? Format the cells in a certain color? Or
what?

Tyro

"Terry" wrote in message
Hi group

Win XP
MS Office 2003

I use a spreadsheet to record players bowls drives scores, and wish to
flag up the best 25 scores for each player, from the row of scores.
I.E.
A4(name), B19:AW12(row of scores), AX4(player's total played games)..
The individual scores will range from zero to around 40 each drive.

TIA

Terry