Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FTK101 FTK101 is offline

Default "Make text continue from worksheet 1 onto worksheet 2"

Good question. I guess I would also have to know how to limit the amount of
text in each cell. I have been trying VB code with MaxLenth and AutoTab, but
have not been successful yet. If anyone knows how to write these
subs,macros,properties, or however they should be set up to be effective,
please let me know! Thanks!

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

How will Excel know the cell is full?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 04:45:01 -0800, FTK101
wrote:

I have a similar problem of trying to wrap text to a separate, non adjacent
cell when the first is full. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!