Greg Strong

Default Program line when charting variances?

Hello All,

Is it possible to program a vertical line when charting variances?

My Y axis is either variance dollars or variance percentage. My X axis is for
what I'm charting variances. For example my X axis could be apple types. In
my data series I sort my Y variable from best to worst, and I'm using a bar
chart. My sample data could be as follows:

Apple Type Variance $
------- -----------
Apple 1 1000
Apple 2 750
Apple 3 100
Apple 4 -400
Apple 5 -750

So I would like to draw a vertical line between Apple 3 and Apple 4. For the
readers of the graph the vertical line becomes a driver. Simply stated I have
my good apples to the left of the line, & the bad apples to the right of the
line.

So if Apple Type represents one product group and there are many product
groups to graph, then there are a lot of graphs to add a vertical line to
manually at the end of each period. Any ideals? TIA!

Greg Strong