Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default dates

See your other post, and please don't post the message more than once (and
particularly not with typographical errors when you repost!).
--
David Biddulph

"kp" wrote in message
Hi

I have a list with dates in F5-F50. I would like to automatically
calculate the date six months future to populate automatically in
G5-50. I have found this by searching:
=DATE(YEAR(F1),MONTH(F1)+6,DAY(F1)) but how do I get the function to
progress through the list so that G5 is calculated automatically by
picking up the date from F5, G6 from F6 and so on? Sorry, I don't work
in excel but have to update this list. Thanks.