Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FTK101 FTK101 is offline

Default "Make text continue from worksheet 1 onto worksheet 2"

I have a similar problem of trying to wrap text to a separate, non adjacent
cell when the first is full. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

"Vegas Van" wrote:

I have 3 sheets and on sheet 1 I have two sections for comments. Each comment
section has 13 rows that have columns A-I merged. On sheet 2 I also have two
comment sections using the same column setup but with 23 rows. At the end of
the 13th row on sheet 1 for each section, I want the text to continue
automatically onto sheet 2 per each section. The Excel form will be stored on
a shared drive.
I also want sheet 2 to print onto the back of sheet 1 no matter who prints
off any printer and all our printers have book printing available. I don't
want to have to change the printer setting each time I print the form.