Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default Given today's date, I want this week's Monday's date

Another one:

=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY(),3)

Or:

A1 =TODAY()

=A1-WEEKDAY(A1,3)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"BlueWolvering" wrote in message
Hello

I cannot find a good way to extract this week's monday's date. I want the
sheet to read Today() and return the date of the monday of this week. I
would prefer to NOT do this in VBA but that is an option.

I consider myself a pretty advanced Excel/VBA user so please unload.

I am using Excel 2003 with NO ability to switch versions.

Also, I am generally regarding Monday to start a week, such that the week
is
MTWThFSaSu.

Thank you!