Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default Conditional format question..

Tue, 12 Feb 2008 07:02:34 -0000 from simon steel
:
If the value in column 1 is a text string that is "N/A" I want to
format cells, for that row, in column 2 & 3 (which will be empty of
text) with a border line that runs diagonally from top left to
bottom right of each cell.

I could be mistaken, but I think conditional formatting can do only
the interior of a cell, not its borders.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
A: Maybe because some people are too annoyed by top posting.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?