Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
dfmstes1 dfmstes1 is offline

Default Help

I have a an excel doc that I need the information entered to be transferred
to a log. Each copy of the doc must be saved, so there are about 150
worksheet tabs, each one with a copy of the doc. What I want to do is have
the information go to a log sheet as each doc is filled out in order to keep
from filling in the information more than once. The problem is that when I
enter the formulas to transfer the data, I can't seem to copy and paste into
the log without having to edit each formula's sheet reference. The different
entries are kept from changing by using the $. Is there a way to get the
worksheet tabs to move to the next one each time I paste the formulas into
the log sheet row? Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanx.