Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Michael M Michael M is offline

Default Help; ther's got to be a better way :-(

Hi Nikki
Firstly, a suggestion. Don't post messages with "Help" or similar. Try and
use something that identifies the issue. A number of posters will ignore a
"Help" mesasage line.

Try inserting a row before the last line of your header. Do your sort below
that line and when finished remove the blank row.

Regards
Michael M

"nikki dawn" wrote:

Hi,

I have several reports that export into .xls spreadsheeets from SAP. They
always export with multiple header lines which makes it hard to sort because
doing 'DataSortw/ Header' only keeps the top line as header. I need to keep
them all for my boss.

I have been doing them manually but the 2 new ones he gave me this morning
contain 37,000 rows each.

Is there a way to sort all and have the first 6 rows be an exception?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Nikki