Bob Phillips

=IF(AND(LEN(M84)<0,M84=0),"",G96+1)

--

HTH

RP

"Pat" wrote in message
Julie, Roger, and Bob--

Thanks for all the help. I feel like I'm much closer to solving this
problem. I did notice that when I deleted the existing formula in Cell

M84,
my formula in G97 worked. However, I'm still running into the same

problem.

I'm trying to get G97 to be blank if M84=0. (Julie I tried your suggestion
but it wasn't what I was looking for now that I think about it, though you
did answer my original question :) M84 has a formula in it but I don't

think
that should affect G97, should it? My formula in G97 is:

IF(M84=0,"",G96+1)
I'm fairly positive this is would do the trick, but maybe I'm missing
something?

This is really strange and I'm probably making it more complex than it
really is. Any other thoughts? If you need more clarification I'd be

glad
to give it. I could also send my spreadsheet if that makes things easier.
Thanks again, this is a great forum!