Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default #Div/0!

In the cells giving you the error, you can "wrap" the formula in a test to
keep the error from being displayed.

Lets say your formula is now =F5/D9
and because D9 has a zero in it (or nothing) you get the error. You can
rewrite the formula like this
=IF(ISERR(F5/D9),0,F5/D9)
which would display a zero instead of DIV#/0 in the cell when D9 causes a
problem.
Or, you can write it as:
=IF(ISERR(F5/D9),"",F5/D9)
which would simply display an empty cell when D9 is zero or empty.

"myssieh" wrote:

Good afternoon...

I am running Office 2007 on Windows 2007. Is there a way to keep #Div/0!
from showing up. The cells are currently blank but will be populated
eventually. We want as much automation as possible by going ahead and

Thanks in advance for you help, I really appreciate it...
Myssie