Brett

Thanks, but I don't think this will work for me. I'm trying to create a macro
that will insert a new row at the bottom of a table, then copy and paste only
the formats and formulas from the previous row (if there are any there) and
not paste any text or numerical data. The problem I found with the GoTo
method is that if formulas are found in non-adjacent cells and you copy and
then try to paste formulas, they will be pasted to adjacent cells. Also, if
you use GoTo in a macro and there are no formulas found, you will get a
runtime error.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Pick up only the formulas

select the range to copy, then do Edit=Goto =Special and select formulas

then do your copy.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brett" wrote in message
How can you copy a range and then paste cell contents only if the cell
contents is a formula (cell contents begins with "=")?