Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Helen B Helen B is offline

Default list sheet 1 - same cell (eg A1) in a group of worksheets sheet

I want to create a summary worksheet that shows the data in the same cells on
all the other worksheets in the workbook.

I have 30 individual worksheets, one for each employee in the department,
detailing overtime absence etc for the month. On sheet 1 I want to create a
list of all employees and a total of their overtime etc. ie On each
individual sheet = Employee name E5, overtime D45, sick J46 etc. On summary
sheet a list of Employee name E5, overtime D45, sick J46 etc for each
individual.

I have tried "fill series" but there is no option for series = next worksheet.

Hope this all makes sence to somebody.

Helen