Trevor Shuttleworth

Sure it's possible. But you'd need to give some indication of what cells
you enter your data in and how you determine the location.

I'd suggest you just enter the data directly into the first sheet and use a
worksheet change event to copy the data to another sheet.

Regards

Trevor

"bpstuart" wrote in message
I would like to enter data (i.e. name, address, phone, facility...) once
and
have the results entered into two separate worksheets. One worksheet
being a
compiled list of all entries. The second worksheet(s) would be by
location
(would be more than 100+, i.e. smallville, largville, mediumville). Is
there
a way to accomplish this?