old coach old coach is offline
Junior Member

Default Link 2 laptops to 1 spreadsheet with immediate updates

1- I have 1 workbook with 6 worksheets.
2- I enter information in worksheet 1 column (A:A) only.
3- The code I enter in this column (A:A) is broken down by the other worksheets and a summary is displayed on a monitor away from the laptop as changes are being made.
4- The summary is also displayed on the laptop, of course in other columns.
5- I use excel 2007.
6- The summary on the monitor is being broadcast live over the radio at the same time the entries are being made.

Question: Is there a way to connect a 2nd and possible 3rd laptop to also add code, toward the bottom of (A:A) on the #1 laptop, simultaneously, and the combined information be displayed on the monitor away from both laptops?